Voyage Collection – Luxury Cruises Worldwide View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
Every luxury is included on the world’s most luxurious fleet
Africa | Arabia | Alaska | Asia | Australia & New Zealand | Canada, New England & Bermuda | Caribbean & Panama Canal | Mediterranean | Northern Europe | South America | South Pacific | Transoceanic Crossings
True luxury is not measured by cost or by carat, but by the unforgettable experiences that stay with you for the rest of your life. And the best way to enjoy the moments that matter is to allow us to take care of every detail, from transfers to overnights, as you explore the world's most magnificent destinations.
This is cruising as you want it to be – a sumptuous world where your every wish, your every whim and your every want are met with personalised service, luxurious comfort and complete fulfilment of your passion for travel. Anticipate an unforgettable journey where everything is included, without exception and without compromise.
Experience the extraordinary with Regent Seven Seas Cruises® and create memories to last a lifetime.
Every Luxury Included
- Unlimited Shore Excursions
- Unlimited Beverages including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits*
- Unlimited WiFi*
- Speciality Restaurants
- WiFi Access on board for all Suite Categories
- Pre-Paid Gratuities
- 1-Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Package in Concierge Suites and Higher
- 2, 3 or 4-Night Land Programme* on Select Voyages
- Transfer between Hotel and Ship*
- Valet Laundry Service
* Terms and conditions apply.
The World's Most Luxurious Fleet™
Introducing the World's Most Luxurious Fleet, Seven Seas Explorer®, Seven Seas Voyager®, Seven Seas Mariner®, Seven Seas Navigator® and Seven Seas Splendor®, the pinnacles of elegance and grace. These intimate ships are just the right size – small enough so you never experience a line or a wait, and large enough that you can get lost in a bestseller without interruption or distraction.
With all-suite accommodation, some of the largest private balconies at sea, and an enviable staff-to-guest ratio, you are warmly greeted by a familiar face each day, content with an incomparable level of personal service and spectacular gourmet restaurants that offer a thrill at every meal.
It is no wonder that Regent Seven Seas Cruises' ships are consistently voted the best at sea. There is no better way to experience the romance of travel than allowing yourself to be enveloped by the warmth of genuine camaraderie between you, your fellow guests and your outstanding crew. You will be spoiled by a wealth of alluring vistas and memorable encounters in over 468 ports of call, some of which can only be reached by our perfectly sized ships.
The newly upgraded, award-winning ships continue to redefine elegance as the World's Most Luxurious Fleet.
- The newest all-suite, all-balcony ship – Seven Seas Splendor™ – boasts the largest balconies at sea, among the highest space-to-guest ratio and features soaring ceilings topped by sparkling chandeliers, opulent restaurants, sophisticated lounges and spacious suites.
- Seven Seas Explorer® offers an in-suite experience like no other at sea. Every suite has spacious closest, high-end finishes, relaxing Elite Slumber™ beds and private balconies.
- The all-suite, all-balcony upgraded Seven Seas Voyager® and Seven Seas Mariner® both offer just 350 suites.
- Upgraded in April 2016, the intimate 245-suite Seven Seas Navigator® boasts all-suite accommodation, of which 90% have private balconies.
- Each ship features ultra-elegant public areas, a wide range of gourmet dining options and a generous offering of amenities.
The Suite Life
You have arrived at the ultimate destination — your suite, a serene haven of repose where you feel completely at home and every imaginable amenity is included. Your staff's flawless attention to detail means your every request is tended to promptly and without compromise, leaving you to refresh, relax and reflect on your extraordinary experiences ashore.
Each ship features all-suite accommodation that boasts elegant décor with custom-crafted furnishings and marble accents, as well as large private balconies.
And with suites ranging from a generous 28 up to 413 square metres, elegance and comfort comes as standard in every category, showcasing sophisticated design, luxurious fabrics and original artwork.
Day or night, you will enjoy the ever-changing vistas that stretch to the horizon's edge from your private oasis of luxury.
Your all-suite accommodation always includes:
- European king-size bed or twin bed configuration featuring Regent Seven Seas' exclusive Suite Slumber Bed® dressed with luxurious European linens and duvet.
- Private balcony*.
- Separate sitting area.
- Free WiFi access on board.
- Marble & Stone detailed bathroom
- Spacious walk-in closet or custom built-in closet.
- 24-hour room service.
- Mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water — all complimentary.
- L'Occitane® Mer & Mistral bath amenities
- Interactive flat-screen television.
- Plush bathrobes and slippers, vanity & hair dryer
*Seven Seas Navigator®: 10% Window Suites
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.