USA & Canada Escorted Cruise View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
The Senior Newspaper and Travelrite International invite you to join this fully escorted cruise to USA & Canada
USA: New York, Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor | CANADA: Saint John, Halifax, Sydney, Charlottetown, Quebec, Montreal
Includes over $2000 per person value in sightseeing tours, entrances, transfers and gratuities.
9-28 October, 2020
Experience the magical colours of Autumn in North America on this fabulous fully escorted cruise, departing from Australia on 9 October,2020.
The Caribbean Princess is a Grand Class cruise ship with a capacity of over 3,600 passengers. She has 900 balcony staterooms and a deck of mini-suites. She was the first modern cruise ship with an outdoor theatre, which Princess bills as “Movies Under The Stars”. On board, guests can also enjoy a variety of street performing acts in the Italian inspired Piazza, indulge in a soothing massage from an outdoor cabana at The Sanctuary®, or savour a premium steak cooked to order in the Crown Grill. A cruise on the Caribbean Princess is a unique experience to be savoured and remembered.
Solo travellers welcome
Travelrite will match people in twin-share cabins when available, saving you the single supplement. You won’t be left alone; the Travelrite tour manager will be there to guide you and there are group activities almost every day.
- Economy-class return air travel from Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane to New York and return from Montreal
- 10 Days on the Caribbean Princess in the selected cabin category in the selected cabin category
- All meals, entertainment and service charges on Caribbean Princess
- 3 nights’ 4 star accommodation in New York Including breakfast
- 2 nights’ 4 star accommodation in Quebec City including breakfast
- 2 nights’ 4 star accommodation in Montreal including breakfast
- 2 dinners as listed in the itinerary
- Sightseeing tours in New York, Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Halifax, Sydney, Charlottetown, Quebec City and Montreal
- Train de Charlevoix journey from Quebec City
- Port and handling charges and cruise taxes
- Onboard gratuities
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.