Mediterranean Lifestyle Cruise View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
Fully escorted cruise – Italy, Montenegro, Greece, Sicily & Spain
9-27 September 2020 | 18 days | Rome, Italy - Naples, Italy - Kotor, Montenegro - Corfu, Greece - Crete, Greece - Santorini, Greece - Sicily, Italy - Barcelona, Spain.
Wellbeing Magazine invites you to relax and enjoy the finer things in life on board Enchanted Princess on this wellbeing and lifestyle cruise of the Mediterranean hosted by Gerald Quigley, a popular personality on the House of Wellness radio and TV shows. With great fly/cruise inclusions plus cooking and wine experiences in Greece and Italy, this promises to be exactly what you need to relax, restore and revive.
The cruise is fully escorted and will be a fun holiday, with exclusive events for those who have booked this fabulous package. All sightseeing tours are included in the price. Each evening you will dine with the group at reserved tables.
Solo travellers welcome
About a third of people on the cruise travel alone. Travelrite will match people in twin-share cabins when available, saving you the single supplement. You won’t
be left alone – Travelrite will be looking after you and there will be sightseeing excursions or talks every day.
Cruise in luxury on Enchanted Princes
Enchanted Princess, the fifth in line of the Royal-class ships, shares all of their spectacular style and luxury, and introduces new attractions all her own. Get ready for
exquisite, one-of-a-kind dining experiences. The most pools and whirlpool hot tubs ever. World-class entertainment venues hosting dazzling performances. Revitalize and
refresh body, mind and soul with Princess, from rejuvenating spa treatments and the tranquillity of a top-deck retreat reserved just for adults to our state-of-the-art fitness centres, you’ll find all the elements to come back new.
Included in the price of the Wellbeing Mediterranean Cruise:
- Economy-class return air travel from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth to Rome and return from Barcelona
- Travel on the Enchanted Princess in the selected cabin category
- All meals, entertainment and service charges on the Enchanted Princess during the Wellbeing Mediterranean cruise
- 2 nights accommodation in Rome, including breakfast
- Leadership and workshops by Gerald Quigley
- Tours and activities in most ports as per the itinerary
- Port and handling charges, cruise taxes and gratuities on the Enchanted Princess
- Tour management by Travelrite International
Great Fly / Cruise Inclusions
- Two nights in Rome on a bed and breakfast basis
- 15 days/14 nights on the luxurious Enchanted Princess
- Italian Cooking Class’s in Rome and Naples
- Greek Coffee experience in Corfu
- Olive Oil Plantation visit in Crete
- Greek Farm tour in Mykonos
- Winery tour in the hills of Montenegro
- Market visits in Sicily and Barcelona
- Information sessions with highly regarded wellbeing expert author, and media commentator, Gerald Quigley
- Sightseeing tours or activities in nearly every port
- Fully escorted by Travelrite International tour manager
- All meals on-board Enchanted Princess, taxes, port & handling and ship gratuities
Your host, Gerald Quigley
Gerald is a practicing Community Pharmacist, and accredited Herbalist, well known for his unique view of health from a holistic perspective. A popular personality on the House of Wellness radio and TV shows, Gerald offers practical advice in an easy to understand format.
Travelrite International has over 30 years' experience organising unique special interest tours to many wonderful and exotic locations worldwide. A family business that values integrity, quality and providing customers with fantastic value, in 2013 Travelrite won the 'Best Cruise Promotion' for its Film Festival at Sea tour with David Stratton and in 2015 it won the 'Cruise agency of the year' bronze award. Travelrite's staff have all travelled extensively and can provide expert advice on any of your travel needs. Travelrite has two retail offices in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria.
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.