Jordan & Oman - Ancient Cultures Uncovered View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
Ancient Cultures Uncovered
Take a step back in time on this incredible Journey of a Lifetime
Join Andrea Powis, founder of Travelling Divas, on this exquisite experience, Ancient Cultures Uncovered: Jordan & Oman – 18 days of immersion into ancient landscapes, history and traditions through to the cultures of today.
This journey is a combination of two very different countries: Jordan, the home of Petra, Wadi Rum, the capital of Amman and where you start by exploring the ancient land where prophets once roamed. Jordan is home to biblical landmarks, beautiful architecture, and the famed Dead Sea.
Oman combines wild wadis, an untouched coastline, spectacular deserts, 16th century forts and castles and dramatic mountain scenery. An unspoilt and largely unexplored destination, Oman is the best kept secret in the Middle East.
It is also one of the oldest civilisations in the Arabian Peninsula. Combining a fascinating ancient heritage with all the trappings of modernity, stunning accommodation and year-round sunshine: Oman is a surprising and unspoiled destination.
For those who love a touch of retail therapy, there is an optional stopover in Dubai on the way home to fill that suitcase with the latest fashion and enjoy the truly modern version of today's Middle East!
Combining luxury accommodation, nights at desert camps, getting up close and personal with local women, numerous adventures and immersion into a culture so different to your every day life – you don't want to miss this!
If you are intrigued by ancient cultures, dramatic scenery and incredible history then this is the tour for you. Fully escorted by Travelling Divas Founder, Andrea Powis, you will love what you uncover during this exquisite adventure. Ask us for details here on this limited departure.
- Fully escorted from Amman by Andrea Powis, Founder Travelling Divas
- Airport transfers on arrival into Amman and on departure from Muscat
- 2 nights' 5-star Deluxe King Room accommodation, The St Regis, Amman
- 2 night's 5-star Superior Room accommodation, Movenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel
- 1 night's luxury tented accommodation, Palmera Camp Wadi Rum
- 1 night's 5-star Superior Room accommodation, Movenpick Resort & Residence Aqaba
- 2 nights' 5-star Superior Sea View Room accommodation, Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea
- 5 nights' 5-star Wonderful Room accommodation, W Hotel Muscat
- 1 night's luxury eco-tented accommodation, Magic- Arabia Fixed Camp Wahiba
- 2 nights' 5-star Mountain View Room accommodation, Alila Jebal Akhdar
- 1 night's 4-star Standard Room accommodation, Golden Tulip Nizwa
- Breakfast daily
- A total of 21 main meals as detailed in the itinerary Private English speaking Driver/Guide throughout
- All activities & private touring as detailed in the itinerary
- Entry fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary Modern, air-conditioned transportation throughout 4 x 4 transport as detailed
- Local government taxes and VAT
The Diva Difference
Explore the world with fabulous, like-minded women who are passionate about travel and life. Travelling Divas is a boutique travel company creating exclusive travel experiences for women. Divas are about having fun, making connections and creating memories to last a lifetime.
Travelling Divas is all about you, and our bespoke, high-value and experiential tours ensure you return home with a desire to keep on exploring this amazing planet we live on. Check us out and come and explore the world from a different-point-of view.
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.