India, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
A curated collection of escorted tours and tailor-made holidays
GROUP TOURS | TAILOR-MADE HOLIDAYS | STOPOVERS
Wendy Wu Tours does India like no one else. Be captivated by India's impressive palaces and temples and its lively city streets, contrasted by the treasured native fauna of the national parks and beautiful southern beaches.
Wendy Wu Tours was born out of a love and passion over 26 years’ ago when Wendy lead her first group tour to China. Over the years, the Wendy Wu Tours experience has expanded and now includes Asia, Central Asia, Latin America and from 2021 – The Middle East.
With a depth of experience and wealth of knowledge present in every detail of your carefully designed holiday, itineraries are meticulously planned to include the iconic sights as well as immersing you in the local culture, putting you right in the heart of your chosen destination.
With a range of fully escorted tours, tailor-made holidays, private tours and dedicated solo departures, you can travel in your style, your way.
Exceptional inclusions, an expert team and a host of fantastic guides are waiting to show you their homeland and the extraordinary adventures that await.
Why book with Wendy Wu Tours
- Over 26 years' operating tours to Asia and beyond
- Travel with Confidence program: COVID-19 protocols to keep you safe on tour
- Book with Confidence program: lower deposits and extended payment terms (final balance not due until 75 days prior to departure)
- Comprehensive range of Fully Inclusive Classic Tours, Go Beyond, dedicated solo departures, private tours and tailor-made itineraries
- The Wendy Wu Tours team is a group of experienced and dedicated National Escorts and Local Guides
- Wendy Wu Tours creates unique travel experiences you will remember for life
- All your travel plans are taken care of, so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your holiday
Inside this India Brochure, you will find:
- New tours: Kerala Experience, Northern Sri Lanka Explorer
- Dedicated solo departures on Golden Triangle, Inspiring India, Highlights of Sri Lanka
- 'Experiences You'll Love' boxes highlighting authentic cultural experiences
- Destination, visa, airline and hotel information
Travel your way
Wendy Wu Tours knows that every traveller is different, so it has developed four touring styles to help you see Asia in the way that suits you the best.
What's included on all Wendy Wu Tours group tours:
- International economy class airfares & taxes
- All transportation in country of travel
- All meals on Fully Inclusive Classic Tours and most meals on Go Beyond, Active, Flexible and Exclusive Collection Tours
- Visa fees for Australian passport holders
- Expert National Escorts and knowledgeable local guides
- Specialist advice from our travel consultants
See the highlights of the region on Fully Inclusive Classic Tours
Experience comprehensive touring on one of Wendy Wu Tours' popular established, Fully Inclusive Classic Tours. All your meals are included, so you don't need to worry about a thing.
Get under the skin of Asia on Go Beyond Tours
The Go Beyond range offers active, authentic and up-close cultural experiences. They also take you to less-explored locations with bucket list adventures. Step away from mainstream travel experiences to embrace inspiring new adventures.
Private Departures of Group Tours & Independent Travel
If you enjoy the comfort of having arrangements made for you, yet want to travel at your own pace, then a private tour is perfect for you. A private tour follows a pre-defined itinerary but with the benefit of your own personal guide. Perfect for couples and families that want greater flexibility of when to travel and the style of accommodation. Most of our group tours can operate on a private basis.
So much to see…
Explore both the ancient and colonial histories of India through its beautiful palaces and impressive temples and forts. Be surprised by the stark contrasts between Northern and Southern India in spices, food, cultures and climate.
- Travel to the historic city of Agra to see the Taj Mahal
- Search for tigers on a canter through Ranthambore National Park
- Relax on board your own houseboat in the backwaters of lush Kerala
Nestled in the Himalaya, discover a rich and colourful display of Buddhist and Hindu Heritage in the mountain nation of Nepal, complimented by an amazing landscape teeming with wildlife.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage listed former Royal Palace in Patan
- Take a nature walk and visit the elephants of Chitwan National Park
- Admire the scenery of the greatest mountain range on Earth, the Himalayas
Everyday life in this tiny Kingdom is permeated by a rich Buddhist heritage, apparent in the many sacred dzongs and monasteries dotted amongst the mountains. Be amazed by an unspoiled alpine setting and riches of flora and fauna.
- Trek to the Taktsang Monastery, also known as the Tiger's Nest.
- See the awe-inspiring view of the Himalayas as you drive through mountain ranges and valleys.
- Explore the museums and the impressive Tashi Chhoe Dzong in Thimphu.
With a 2,500m-high mountain range, stunning waterfalls, endless tropical beaches and national parks full of amazing wildlife, visitors to Sri Lanka are spoilt for choice. There are also many UNESCO World Heritage sites across the island.
- Explore the historic Fort district and colonial buildings in the vibrant beachside capital, Colombo
- Visit Yala National Park, famous for its leopards, birds and herds of elephants.
- See the lush tea plantations and rolling hills of Nuwara Eliya
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.
- Food, Wine & Culture
- India & Subcontinent Family
- India & the subcontinent
- India Family
- India for Seniors
- India Group Tours
- India Independent
- Mature Travellers Over 50s
- Mind Body & Soul
- South East Asia
- SPECIAL INTEREST
- Sri Lanka