India, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
Wendy Wu Tours is your Asia expert
FLY FREE* ASIA: Save up to $1,100pp on selected tours to China, SE Asia, Japan and India with Wendy Wu Tours' Fly Free* to Asia offers – *Conditions apply; valid for sale until 22 March 2019 unless sold out prior.
With 25 years' experience arranging holidays to Asia, you can rest assured that you are receiving the best value tours with the best inclusions, the finest guides, first-class personalised service and choice. Choose from Wendy Wu Tours' wide range of popular Fully Inclusive Classic Tours, their Deluxe Collection or their extensive range of "Immerse yourself" tours, which allow you to truly dig in and explore the authentic charm of Asia. Witness the impressive sights, natural wonders and colourful cultural traditions India has to offer.
Why book with Wendy Wu Tours
- Over 25 years' operating tours to Asia
- Unrivalled knowledge and expertise
- Comprehensive range of Fully Inclusive Classic Tours, Immerse Yourself Tours, Deluxe Collection, Private Tours and Tailor-Made Holidays
- Exciting epic journeys to unique, rarely visited destinations
- Expert National Escorts and Local Guides
- Quality hotels and comfortable transportation
- Assistance with visa processing and detailed pre-departure documentation
Wendy Wu Tours does India like no one else. Be captivated by India's impressive palaces and temples and its lively city streets, contrasted by the treasured native fauna of the national parks and beautiful southern beaches. It is Wendy Wu Tours' aspiration that everybody travelling to India comes home enthused and inspired, having had the chance to really get to know the country that we are so passionate about.
Inside this India Brochure you will find:
- 10 Fully Inclusive Classic Tours
- 5 Immerse Yourself Tours
- 2 Deluxe Collection Tours
- A variety of different Independent touring and Short Stay options
- Destination, Airline, and Hotel information
You can also find out what Wendy Wu Tours' customers think and read about their personal Wendy Wu tour highlights. Hear from Wendy Wu Tours' National Escorts, who share their passion for their home country and their favourite places to take their clients.
So much to see…
Explore both the ancient and colonial histories of India through its beautiful palaces and impressive temples and forts. Be surprised by the stark contrasts between Northern and Southern India in spices, food, cultures and climate.
- Travel to the historic city of Agra to see the Taj Mahal
- Search for tigers on a canter through Ranthambore National Park
- Relax on board your own houseboat in the backwaters of lush Kerala
Nestled in the Himalaya, discover a rich and colourful display of Buddhist and Hindu Heritage in the mountain nation of Nepal, complimented by an amazing landscape teeming with wildlife.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage listed former Royal Palace in Patan.
- Take a nature walk and visit the elephants of Chitwan National Park.
- Admire the scenery of the greatest mountain range on Earth, the Himalayas.
Everyday life in this tiny Kingdom is permeated by a rich Buddhist heritage, apparent in the many sacred dzongs and monasteries dotted amongst the mountains. Be amazed by an unspoiled alpine setting and riches of flora and fauna.
- Trek to the Taktsang Monastery, also known as the Tiger's Nest.
- See the awe-inspiring view of the Himalayas as you drive through mountain ranges and valleys.
- Explore the museums and the impressive Tashi Chhoe Dzong in Thimphu.
With a 2,500m-high mountain range, stunning waterfalls, endless tropical beaches and national parks full of amazing wildlife, visitors to Sri Lanka are spoilt for choice. There are also many UNESCO World Heritage sites across the island.
- Explore the historic Fort district and colonial buildings in the vibrant beachside capital, Colombo
- Visit Yala National Park, famous for its leopards, birds and herds of elephants.
- See the lush tea plantations and rolling hills of Nuwara Eliya
Travel your way
Wendy Wu Tours knows that every traveller is different, so it has developed four touring styles to help you see Asia in the way that suits you the best.
What's included on all Wendy Wu Tours group tours:
- International economy class airfares & taxes
- All transportation in country of travel
- All meals on Fully Inclusive Classic Tours and most meals on Deluxe Collection and Immerse Yourself Tours
- Visa fees for Australian passport holders
- Expert National Escorts
- Knowledgeable local guides
- Specialist advice from our travel consultants
See the highlights of the region on Fully Inclusive Classic Tours
Experience comprehensive touring on one of Wendy Wu Tours' popular established, Fully Inclusive Classic Tours. All your meals are included, so you don't need to worry about a thing.
Get under the skin of Asia on Immerse Yourself Tours
Truly immerse yourself with unique cultural experiences on the road less travelled. Relish the opportunities to have hands-on experiences and visit regions where other tourists are less likely to be found. Most of your meals are included and at other times your guide can recommend the best street food in town!
Experience the country in comfort and style on Deluxe Collection Tours
Relish in champagne moments and unique touring experiences, great dining options and accommodation on one of these Deluxe tours.
Refer to your chosen itinerary to find out which meals are included and when you are free for your own culinary exploration.
Private Departures of Group Tours & Independent Travel
If you enjoy the comfort of having arrangements made for you, yet want to travel at your own pace, then a private tour is perfect for you.
You can enjoy the benefits of a group itinerary experience while travelling independently. Private tours are particularly suited to couples who prefer an individually-guided holiday, families with young children, those with special requirements & groups of friends wishing to travel together. These tours are available using the same accommodation as group tours or can be upgraded to a higher category of superior 4-star or deluxe 5-star properties.
To give you even greater flexibility, you can add independent packages or stopover destinations. This allows you to create your own unique itinerary.
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.