New Orleans, Miami, Cuba & Caribbean Escorted Cruise View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
The Senior Newspaper and Travelrite International invites you to join this fully-escorted cruise of the Caribbean
Visiting New Orleans & Miami, USA | Bridgetown, Barbados | Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe | Tortola, Virgin Islands | Havana, Cuba (2 days) | Cozumel, Mexico | Falmouth, Jamaica | Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
2-23 January, 2021
This will be a wonderful experience cruising on the Fred Olsen Braemar. The cruise is fully escorted and includes sightseeing tours in most of the ports of call and special events for tour members.
Fred Olsen Braemar
A timeless style flows throughout Braemar’s interiors. Large windows bathe the ship’s public areas in natural light and provide spectacular views, and the polished wooden fixtures, decadent fabrics and elegant décor assume the feel of a traditional country house hotel.Capable of comfortably accommodating up to 929 passengers, Braemar has a uncrowded, intimate feel, with friendly staff providing a fantastic level of personal, attentive service and catering to your every need. On board, guests can enjoy an unforgettable cruise holiday in the comfort and ample space of recently refreshed rooms and suites, and updated restaurants, bars and lounges offering sumptuous cuisine, a wide range of beers, wines and spirits, and fantastic daily entertainment from talented performers.
Don’t worry about coming alone
About a third of people on the cruise travel alone. Travelrite will match people in twin-share cabins, when available, saving you the single supplement. You won’t be left alone; the Travelrite Tour Manager will be looking after you and there are group activities almost every day.
Included in the cruise price
- 14 nights travel on the Fred Olsen in the selected cabin category
- All meals, entertainment and service charges on Fred Olsen
- Return economy-class air travel from Australia to USA from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
- Sightseeing tours of New Orleans, Miami, Bridgetown, Pointe-a-Pitre, Road Town, Havana, Cozumel, Falmouth and Santo Domingo
- Three nights’ in 4-star accommodation in New Orleans including breakfast
- Two nights’ in 4-star accommodation in Miami including breakfast
- Tour management by Travelrite International Pty Ltd
- Port and handling charges on Braemar
- Cruise taxes and gratuities on Braemar
- Air taxes and surcharges
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.