Antarctica & South America Escorted Cruise View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
The Senior newspaper and Travelrite International invite you to cruise the spectacular southern South American coastline
28 January to 21 February, 2021 | Buenos Aires, Ushuaia, Argentina | Montevideo, Uruguay | Stanley, Falkland Islands | Punta Arenas, Puerto Chacabuco, Puerto Montt, Santiago, Chile
Join The Senior newspaper and Travelrite International on board the stately MS Westerdam to cruise the spectacular South American coastline to Antarctica.
The cruise-tour is fully escorted and will be a great fun holiday with like-minded people. The tour includes all sightseeing with admissions and meals as per the itinerary. When on the cruise, you will be looked after by the wonderful MS Westerdam staff. Enjoy the activities and sightseeing and have a fabulous time.
Includes over $2500 per person value in sightseeing tours, entrances, transfers and gratuities!
The Holland America MS Westerdam
Westerdam is the third in Holland America Line’s series of Vista class ships. Launched in 2004 with a capacity of 1900 passengers she embraces the latest industry and environmental technologies and is the perfect, spacious, mid-sized ship. She features an extensive use of crystal, marble, inlaid woods and brass, lovely flower arrangements, priceless artwork and antiques and a full wraparound teak promenade deck with padded deck chairs. Throughout the ship there are restaurants to suit every mood, from authentic Italian cuisine to a legendary experience at Le Cirque to a perfectly grilled porterhouse steak. Savour the many diverse restaurants and delicious menus inspired by the latest trends. Evenings on board brim with choices. Take in a thrilling show in the lounge, try your luck in the Casino, or sing along in the piano bar. Explore the varied gathering places to suit every taste. A highlight is the BB King’ Blues Club. Direct from Beale
Street, the B.B. King All-Star band brings the best of Memphis music to sea.
Optional Pre & Post-cruise Tours
Rio de Janeiro & Iguazu Falls | 22–28 January, 2021
Cusco and Machu Picchu ‘Lost City of the Incas’ | 19–26 February, 2021
Included in the Antarctica & South America Cruise:
- Economy-class air travel from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Buenos Aires and return from Santiago
- Travel on Holland America line MS Westerdam in the selected cabin category
- All meals, entertainment and gratuities on the Holland America line MS Westerdam
- 2 nights’ accommodation (4.5 star) in Buenos Aires including breakfasts
- Sightseeing with admissions and meals as shown in the itinerary
- The services of a private, English-speaking guide and private coaches in Buenos Aires, Valparaiso and Santiago
- A Travelrite International Tour Manager
- All port taxes, air taxes, fees and current fuel supplements
- Transfers to and from
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.
- Antarctica & The Arctic
- Arctic & Antarctic Cruise
- Falkland Islands
- Food, Wine & Culture
- Latin America Cruise
- Latin America Cruises
- Latin America Group Tours
- Mature Travellers Over 50s
- South & Central America
- South America
- SPECIAL INTEREST