Chile - The Ultimate Luxe Adventure View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
The Spirit of Chile
21 October – 4 November 2023
Sustainable adventure at its very best, this immersive Spirit of Chile, Women Only hosted journey takes in the Luna landscapes of the world's driest desert, the myths and legends of remote Chiloé Island and the windswept valleys, granite spires, creaking glaciers and endless grass steppes of Patagonia's Torres del Paine National Park. In. Absolute. Luxury. Fully-inclusive and led personally by Andrea Powis and Jemma Wilson.
Chile stretches over half the entire length of South America, flanked by the Pacific and the Andes to the east, and is home to an incredible diversity of dramatic landscapes, from steaming fumaroles to wandering guanacos. You'll see it all on a series of guided adventures between stays at the luxurious Tierra hotels, each one noted for its location, cuisine and authentic activities that will put you at the very heart of Chile's diverse cultures and landscapes.
Tierra properties are located in Chile's three remote, dramatic and sensational locations: the Atacama Desert, Patagonia and Chiloé Island. Each property has a unique design to complement the landscape and provide a luxurious stay for days filled with exploration and relaxation – the choice is yours. Tierra Atacama Hotel & Spa is in the San Pedro de Atacama desert oasis in Northern Chile, known for its dramatic architecture and locally inspired interiors. Explore the desert landscapes with expert guides and end the days with incredible meals and Chilean wine.
Tierra Chiloé Hotel & Spa is on Chiloé island. The verdant countryside and blue lakes are the settings for this stunning lodge which also has a private boat for guests to enjoy the inland waterways. Here you can discover Chiloé by land and sea and enjoy locally sourced produce that arrives daily, including fabulous oysters and a delicious daily catch. Tierra Patagonia Hotel & Spa is designed to complement the surrounding scenery. Every room has inspiring views of Torres del Paine National Park. You get to explore the surrounding estancias and mountains with your expert guides then return to the lodge for a well-deserved three-course dinner accompanied by sublime wines...
Finally the Maipo Valley and Vina Santa Rita, which is one of the oldest and largest wineries in Chile. Spanning 3000 hectares of land and producing 33 grape varieties. With cuttings originally brought over from France by founder Don Domingo Fernández Concha, Santa Rita's French varieties are consistently lauded for their quality. We spend two nights here immersing ourselves in our fabulous surroundings, eating great food, drinking wine and enjoying each other's company.
Blissful, invigorating, full of choice, fabulous travelling companions, full of fabulous wining and dining and as much or as little activity as you want. Join Andrea and Jemma on this exhilarating Journey-of-a-Lifetime to experience the very best that Chile has to offer.
All this is included
- International Group Arrival transfer – Santiago*
International Group Departure transfer – Santiago*
* If on suggested group Flights. If outside of these flights, then you will need to pay a supplement service for a private transfer.
- 1 night 5-star accommodation Ritz Carlton, Santiago 4 nights 5-star accommodation Tierra Atacama
- 3 nights 5-star accommodation Tierra Chiloé
- 4 nights 5-star accommodation Tierra Patagonia
- 2 nights 5-star accommodation Hotel Casa Real, Maipo Valley
- Welcome Cocktail and Welcome Dinner in Santiago
- All Inclusive at Tierra Atacama, Tierra Chiloé and Tierra Patagonia
- Open Bar – includes mineral water, sodas, juices, house wine and spirits – at all Tierra properties.
- Transfer Punta Arenas airport from/to Tierra Patagonia Transfer from/to Castro or Puerto Montt airports to Tierra Chiloe
- Transfer from/to Calama airport to Tierra Patagonia
- US$100 Spa Credit to be used at any of the Tierra Hotels Breakfast at Santiago Hotel
- Private Transfer from Santiago Airport to Viña Santa Rita Private Transfer from Viña Santa Rita to Santiago Airport
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at La Casona Real
- Private thematic tasting at Casa Real
- Drinks, sparkling wines, and premium wines included at Casa Real with meals
- Guided tour & visit of the park, Roman baths, neo- gothic chapel, and century-old wine cellars at Casa Real – with a cheese plate and dried fruits
- A choice between two half-day excursions or one full-day excursion every day at Tierra Atacama, Tierra Chiloé and Tierra Patagonia
- Expert-led guided tour of Santa Rita Winery
- Co-Hosted by Jemma Wilson, Founder of Mai Journeys, & Andrea Powis, Founder of Travelling Divas
- Local Guides at each Tierra property
- Air-conditioned deluxe transport throughout
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.