Treasures of India View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
Delhi ∙ Taj Mahal ∙ Jodhpur ∙ Jaipur ∙ Udaipur ∙ Desert Camp ∙ Amritsar
17 Days: 5 - 21 March 2019 | Escorted Small Group Tour
India can only be described as the unique and vibrant beating heart of Asia. With its bustling bazaars, rich heritage, natural wonders, awe-inspiring palaces, spectacular temples and ancient ruins, it can offer visitors everything and anything. From the moment you arrive you'll be immersed in a whirlwind of unforgettable sights, sounds and smells, your senses ignited with intrigue. Let India's exotic and chaotic hustle and bustle surround you, mesmerise and charm you – it's the only way to experience this cultural hot pot of excitement!
Join David on this memorable trip visiting some of India's most impressive cities and monuments. From non-stop Delhi to the tranquil Lake Maota, from the far-reaching Thar Desert to authentic local villages in the rural heartland, to majestic Unesco World Heritage sites such as the Taj Mahal, David has created this escorted tour to perfectly blend must-see hotspots with his favourite hidden gems.
- Led by David Smyth, Forward Travel Director
- Excellent local guides and private touring throughout
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Relaxing and in depth exploration of Rajasthan
- Unique and exclusive 2 night stay in Amristar
- Excellent local guides to pass on first hand knowledge and insghts
- 2 night inclusive stay at a Rajasthan desert camp, with camel ride
- Tonga ride at Taj Mahal,
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort
- Boat ride in Lake Pichola, Udaipur
- Experience the excitement and chaos of both old and new Delhi
- Visit the amazing frescos of Churu, an oasis in the shifting dunes of the Thar Desert
- Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal
- 2 nights each in Jodhpur, Udaipur and Jaipur
- Limited to just 15 travellers
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.