Cycle & Cruise Australia & New Zealand View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
A fantastic opportunity to cycle some of the best Rail Trails in New Zealand!
Sydney to Auckland including Milford Sound aboard Regal Princess | 14-28 February 2021
Cruise on the luxury Regal Princess from Sydney to Auckland via Hobart, Fiordland National Park, Dunedin, Akaroa, Wellington and Tauranga. In each port of call on this cruise, you will be met by a coach and transferred to a fantastic bike track, many of which are the best rail trails in New Zealand.
Cycle as much or as little as you like
- Each day, you are provided with a bike and have an option of a shorter or a longer section of the days ride.
- Most of the rides are on rail trails and are relatively flat as the trains were not able to climb steep hills.
- All of the rides showcase spectacular scenery of Australia and New Zealand.
- An easier section might be approximately 30km, which would take three to four hours of easy riding; a harder ride might be 50 to 60km, which would take approximately five hours.
- Each ride will have a meeting point where the group will come together for lunch before continuing on to the end of the ride, where you will be met by a bus and taken back to the ship.
- The rides will be looked after by a tour manager, who is contactable by phone to come and pick you up at any time if required.
- Hobart – Eastern Foreshore Trail
- Dunedin – Otago Central Rail Trail
- Akaroa – Little River Rail Trail
- Picton – Queen Charlotte/Link Pathway
- Wellington – Rimutaka Trail
- Rotorua – Te Ara Ahi Cycle Trail
- Auckland – Hauraki Rail Trail
Great Cruise Inclusions…
- Travel on Regal Princess in the selected cabin category
- All meals, entertainment and service charges on Regal Princess
- Welcome Drinks Party onboard the ship
- 2 nights’ accommodation including breakfast in the Thames area
- Bike rental in each port of call (Electric bikes are on request. Additional charges will apply)
- International airfares from Auckland to Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney (surcharge for flights to Adelaide and Perth)
- Tour management by Travelrite International Pty. Ltd.
- A Travelrite backpack
Travelrite International has over 30 years' experience organising unique special interest tours to many wonderful and exotic locations worldwide. A family business that values integrity, quality and providing customers with fantastic value, in 2013 Travelrite won the 'Best Cruise Promotion' for its Film Festival at Sea tour with David Stratton and in 2015 it won the 'Cruise agency of the year' bronze award. Staff have all travelled extensively and can provide expert advice on any of your travel needs. Travelrite has two retail offices in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria.
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.
- Active: Walk, Cycle, Sports
- Australia Cruise
- New Zealand
- New Zealand Adventures
- New Zealand Cruise
- New Zealand Cruises
- New Zealand Group Tours
- New Zealand North Island
- New Zealand Premium
- New Zealand South Island
- SPECIAL INTEREST
- Walking & Cycling