South America Tour View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
The Ultimate South America Fully-Escorted Small-Group Tour
Departs from Australia 5 August 2022 | Chile, Argentina, Peru, Bolivia & Brazil
31 AMAZING DAYS - ALL FLIGHTS, COMPREHENSIVE SIGHTSEEING, SPECIAL EVENTS & TIPS ARE INCLUDED
Buenos Aires • Rio De Janeiro • Iguazu Falls • Lima • Ballestas Island • Nazca Lines • Sacred Valley • Machu Picchu • Ollanta • Cusco • Puno Lake Titicaca • Sun Island • Amazon River Cruise • Santiago
This Travel Masters' escorted small-group tour from Australia promises the finest accommodation, all-inclusive sightseeing and exclusive, unique experiences – all at great value.
From the raw pulsating energy of Rio, the European sophistication of Buenos Aires and the mystery of long-lost civilisations in Peru, to the awe-inspiring peaks of the Andes and the steamy secrets hidden in the lush folds of the Amazon, South America is a continent of contrasts – alluring, intoxicating and unforgettable.
Like the seduction of the Tango, this tour is best embraced up close and personally… enjoy Travel Master's South America
Whether it be the Inca ruins at Machu Picchu, the roar of Iguassu Falls or Rio's exotic beach culture, a journey through South America is to see some of the most dramatic sights and scenery on earth.
Why Travel Masters
Travel Masters & The Travel Studio have for over 30 years been leaders in the Gold Coast travel industry and established themselves as innovative and imaginative travel specialists, catering for the demands and expectations of the discerning traveller.
They have travelled all continents of the world and experienced much of the diverse cultural backgrounds known to mankind, creating a unique retail environment that services both local and national discerning travellers. Clients receive a personalised approach to booking holidays, backed up with extensive personal knowledge and understanding from a qualified team of Senior International Travel Advisers.
Travel Masters & The Travel Studio have been continuously recognised in the Industry through acclaimed awards such as “Best Regional Travel Agency in Australia”, “Australian Travel Centre of the Year” and the prestigious “National Awards for Excellence”.
- Best Regional Travel Agency in Australia
- Australian Travel Centre of the Year
- State and National Awards for Excellence
Highlights: South America’s Greatest Cultural, Historic & Scenic Wonders
- Gaucho Fiesta Day on the Pampas – Folkloric Performances
- La Boca, Italian Waterfront and outdoor arts area
- Historic Plaza de Mayo Square & fashionable Recoleta
- Famous Dinner and Tango Show
Rio De Janeiro
- Spectacular Corcovado and Sugar Loaf Mountains
- Copocabana, Ipanema, Leblon, San Conrado and Barra beaches
- Brazilian BBQ, and Samba Carnivale Show
- Favela Jeep Tour
- Both Argentinian and Brazilian Falls Boardwalks
- Spectacular Boardwalk to the 'Devils Throat'
- Macuco Speedboat Adventure into the heart of the Falls
- Stunning Bird Park
- Presidential Palace, Plaza de Armas and Old Colonial City
- Casa Aliaga (oldest colonial house), Church of San Pedro, UNESCO buildings
- Colourful Indian Markets and Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Ollantaytambo, Fortress Sacsayhuanan and other Inca Ruins
- Salt Mines and agricultural terraces of Maras and Moray
- Cathedrals and Colonial Art treasures of Cusco Town Square
- Music and Markets of the Quechua speaking Inca descendants
- Urubamba vistadome Rail Journey to 'Lost City of the Incas'
- Full day visit to the famous ruins
- 2 nights in the mountain village of Aquas Calientes
- One of the highest lakes in the world
- Visit Uros oating reed islands and Sun Island
- Orient Express Andean Explorer luxury train journey
Nazca Lines & Ballestas Islands
- Flight over the mysterious Nazca Lines
- Wildlife of Ballestas Islands - birds, sea lions and fur seals
Amazon River Cruise
- Local Indian village visits, Amazon Forest Walks, Piranha shing
- Bird and Caimen spotting excursions Frontier jungle town of Iquitos
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.
- Active: Walk, Cycle, Sports
- Central & South America Adventure
- Central & South America luxury
- Galapagos Islands
- Latin America Adventure
- Latin America Cruise
- Latin America Cruises
- Latin America Group Tours
- Mature Travellers Over 50s
- River Cruise
- South & Central America
- South America
- South American River Cruise
- SPECIAL INTEREST
- Walking & Cycling