Lake Eyre by Private Charter Flight View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
This brochure is no longer available on this website.
A unique weekend in the Australian Outback by Private Charter Flight
Broken Hill • Coober Pedy • Birdsville | 18 & 19 May 2019 | ALL-INCLUSIVE | FLIGHTSEEING | ON GROUND TOURING
EARLYBIRD OFFER: SAVE $100pp – Book by 5 April 2019 – *Conditions apply.
Witness an extraordinary transformation of Australia’s outback
Water in Lake Eyre is one of those events that justify a trip into the Outback, and why not do it quickly and comfortably in your own aircraft. Join Zeppelin Travel on this amazing 2 day adventure featuring Broken Hill, Coober Pedy, Birdsville and the legendary Lake Eyre.
Brisbane/Broken Hill/Coober Pedy – Saturday 27 April
- Private charter flight from Brisbane to Broken Hill.
- Visit some of Broken Hill’s most famous attractions including the Pro Hart Gallery, Jack Absalom Gallery and Silver City Mint in an air-conditioned coach with a local guide.
- Private charter flight from Broken Hill to Coober Pedy with lunch and drinks onboard.
- Transfer and check in to the premium Desert Cave Hotel.
- History and Sunset Tour: Learn about the people who shaped the town in to what it is today on a tour of the unique and wonderful sights of Cooper Pedy. Finish the tour at the Breakaways for a stunning sunset, including wine and a cheese platter.
- Return to hotel for a 3 course dinner.
Coober Pedy/Lake Eyre (Scenic Flight)/Birdsville/Brisbane – Sunday 28 April
- Private charter flight from Coober Pedy to Birdsville, including a scenic flight to witness the breathtaking spectacle of Lake Eyre in flood.
- Lunch and complimentary drink and the iconic Birdsville Hotel.
- Time to wander around the town, visit the famous Birdsville Bakery and the Information Centre, which showcases the history of Birdsville through photos and videos.
- Private charter flight from Birdsville to Brisbane including snacks/drinks.
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.
- Active: Walk, Cycle, Sports
- Australia Adventure
- Australia for Seniors
- Australia luxury
- Australia Outback
- Australia Premium
- Mature Travellers Over 50s
- New South Wales
- Solo Travellers
- South Australia
- SPECIAL INTEREST