Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Borneo, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
Award-winning Escorted Tours & Tailor-Made Holidays
Vietnam | Cambodia | Laos | Borneo | Indonesia | Thailand | Myanmar
Wendy Wu Tours was born out of a love and passion over 26 years’ ago when Wendy lead her first group tour to China. Over the years, the Wendy Wu Tours experience has expanded and now includes Asia, Central Asia, Latin America and from 2021 – The Middle East.
With a depth of experience and wealth of knowledge present in every detail of your carefully designed holiday, itineraries are meticulously planned to include the iconic sights as well as immersing you in the local culture, putting you right in the heart of your chosen destination.
With a range of fully escorted tours, tailor-made holidays, private tours and dedicated solo departures, you can travel in your style, your way.
Exceptional inclusions, an expert team and a host of fantastic guides are waiting to show you their homeland and the extraordinary adventures that await.
Why book with Wendy Wu Tours
- Over 26 years' operating tours to Asia and beyond
- Travel with Confidence program: COVID-19 protocols to keep you safe on tour
- Book with Confidence program: lower deposits and extended payment terms (final balance not due until 75 days prior to departure)
- Comprehensive range of Fully Inclusive Classic Tours, Go Beyond, dedicated solo departures, private tours and tailor-made itineraries
- The Wendy Wu Tours team is a group of experienced and dedicated National Escorts and Local Guides
- Wendy Wu Tours creates unique travel experiences you will remember for life
- All your travel plans are taken care of, so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your holiday
Wendy Wu Tours does Southeast Asia like no one else. Be astounded by Asia's most impressive sights and natural wonders and enchanted by cultural traditions. Wendy Wu Tours will provide you with the opportunity to see first-hand how the local people live – from the big cities to the remote countryside. It is Wendy Wu Tours' aspiration that everybody travelling to Asia comes home enthused and inspired, having had the chance to really get to know the country that we are so passionate about.
Inside this Southeast Asia Brochure, you will find:
- Two new tours: Thailand and Mekong Explorer, Philippines Discovery
- Dedicated section on deluxe river cruise ship Victoria Mekong
- Dedicated solo departures on Vietnam at a Glance, Vietnam Panorama, Around Cambodia, Angkor to the Bay and Classic Mekong
- 'Experiences You'll Love' boxes highlighting authentic cultural experiences
- Destination, visa, airline and hotel information
What's included on all Wendy Wu Tours group tours:
- International economy class airfares & taxes
- All transportation in country of travel
- All meals on Fully Inclusive Classic Tours and most meals on Go Beyond, Active, Flexible and Exclusive Collection Tours
- Visa fees for Australian passport holders
- Expert National Escorts and knowledgeable local guides
- Specialist advice from our travel consultants
See the highlights of the region on Fully Inclusive Classic Tours
Experience comprehensive touring on one of Wendy Wu Tours' popular established, Fully Inclusive Classic Tours. All your meals are included, so you don't need to worry about a thing.
Get under the skin of Asia on Go Beyond Tours
The Go Beyond range offers active, authentic and up-close cultural experiences. They also take you to less-explored locations with bucket list adventures. Step away from mainstream travel experiences to embrace inspiring new adventures.
Private Departures of Group Tours & Independent Travel
If you enjoy the comfort of having arrangements made for you, yet want to travel at your own pace, then a private tour is perfect for you. A private tour follows a pre-defined itinerary but with the benefit of your own personal guide. Perfect for couples and families that want greater flexibility of when to travel and the style of accommodation. Most of our group tours can operate on a private basis.
So much to see…
A country of undeniable beauty, culture-filled cities, verdant highlands and lengthy sandy coastlines.
- Cruise on board a traditional junk boat amongst the giant limestone karsts of Halong Bay.
- Try a bowl of traditional Pho and walk the busy city streets of Saigon
- Explore the scenic rice terraces and Hilltribe villages of Sapa
While the country's poignant history, temples of Angkor and undeveloped beaches make Cambodia a destination not to be ignored, it's the resilient Khmer people who will make your holiday truly memorable.
- Take in the glorious sights of the Temples of Angkor
- Be intrigued by the stories of the 20th century regime of Pol Pot
- Watch the Apsara (celestial) dancers perform their craft taught from childhood
Quaint and pristine, full of golden temples and smiling locals, it's easy to fall into the peaceful pace of Laos life as you explore its surprising diversity of sights and experiences.
- Witness the quiet life of the barefoot monks who wander the streets
- View the lush greenery of the landscape and local farms
- Swim in the beautiful Kuang Si Waterfall
Long closed off from the world and fit to burst with ruins and cultural riches, Myanmar exudes an unspoilt quality of the exotic orient that is just crying out for exploration.
- Be impressed by glittering golden Buddhist temples
- See the 'leg rowers' and villages built on stilts of Inle Lake
- Feel the welcome of curious locals
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.