Garden Cruise of the Mediterranean View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
Fully escorted cruise
Barcelona, Palma Majorca, Spain; Naples, Rome, Livorno, Italy; Cannes, France; London, Redruth and Taunton, England | 21 June to 11 July, 2019
Join garden expert Sue McDougall on this fully escorted 20-day cruise tour of the Mediterranean plus England and the Hampton Court Flower Show.
Explore the history of the Mediterranean and relax while you enjoy the fabulous facilities on the premium cruise liner, Norwegian Epic.
Includes sightseeing tours and garden visits in Barcelona, Palma Majorca, Spain; Naples, Rome, Livorno, Italy; Cannes, France, London and the West Country, England.
The cruise is fully escorted and includes sightseeing tours in most ports of call. Also included are special activities for members of the group.
Great Cruise Inclusions…
- Economy-class air travel from Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane/Adelaide/Perth to Barcelona and return from London back to Australia.
- Travel on Norwegian Epic in the selected cabin category
- All meals, entertainment and service charges on Norwegian Epic
- Private activities on board Norwegian Epic
- 1 night in Barcelona, 5 nights in London, 3 nights in Cornwall, 2 nights in Taunton including breakfast in three and four-star accommodation
- Welcome Drinks on the Norwegian Epic, three dinners in Cornwall, Farewell Dinner in Taunton
- Sightseeing tours and garden visits in Barcelona, Palma Majorca, Spain; Naples, Rome, Livorno, Italy; Cannes, France, London and the West Country, England
- Tour leadership by Sue McDougall.
- Fully escorted by a professional Travelrite International Tour Manager
- Port and handling charges on Norwegian Epic
- Cruise taxes
- Air taxes as of 3 June 2018
- Onboard gratuities
Travelrite International has over 30 years' experience organising unique special interest tours to many wonderful and exotic locations worldwide. A family business that values integrity, quality and providing customers with fantastic value, in 2013 Travelrite won the 'Best Cruise Promotion' for its Film Festival at Sea tour with David Stratton and in 2015 it won the 'Cruise agency of the year' bronze award. Its staff have all travelled extensively and can provide expert advice on any of your travel needs. Travelrite has two retail offices in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria.
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.