Garden Cruise of the Mediterranean View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
Fully escorted cruise-tour | Join Phil Dudman on board Emerald Princess
Barcelona, Spain | Provence, France | Valletta, Malta | Kotor, Montenegro | Corfu, Greece | Sicily | Sorrento, Tuscany and the Italian Lakes, Italy | 19 Sep to 9 Oct 2019
Join garden horticulturist, designer and award-winning writer and broadcaster Phil Dudman on this fully escorted 20-day cruise tour of the Mediterranean including exploring the Italian Lakes.
Explore the gardens and history of the Mediterranean and relax while you enjoy the fabulous facilities on the premium cruise liner, Emerald Princess.
The cruise is fully escorted and includes sightseeing tours in most ports of call. Also included are special activities for members of the group.
- Sightseeing Tour of Barcelona
- Park Guell, designed by Gaudi which is a combination of architectural and landscape features
- Chateau Val Joanis - wine tasting and garden visit
- Welcome Drinks Party
- Walking tour to see Florence’s highlights
- Gardening Trivia competition
- Sightseeing Tour of Malta
- Phil will hold an engaging discussion about his gardening life, his influences and his trouble-free, time-saving techniques
- Sail up the picturesque Bay of Kotor Achilleion Palace, built by Empress of Austria, Elizabeth of Bavaria
- Sightseeing Tour of Cofu Torre dell’Orologio, a restored 12th-century clock tower
- Giardino di Villa Trinita
- The island of Ischia - the famous garden La Mortella
- Three-night stay in the beautiful village of Bagno Vignoni
- Enjoy delicious Tuscan dinners each night during your stay at Bagno Vignoni Villa Cetinale
- Beautiful Lake Como
- Villa Balbienello
- Private boat across to Isola Bella, the most spectacular of the Borromean Islands
- Farewell Dinner
- Luxury Cruising onboard Emerald Princess
Great Cruise Inclusions…
- Return economy-class air travel from Melbourne, Sydney Brisbane and Perth to Barcelona; and return to Australia from Milan.
- Travel on Emerald Princess in the selected cabin category
- All meals, entertainment and service charges on Emerald Princess
- Private activities on board Emerald Princess
- Travel in first-class chartered coaches
- 1 night’s accommodation in Barcelona, 3 nights’ accommodation in Tuscany, 3 nights’ accommodation in Stresa in 3 & 4-star accommodation
- Sightseeing tours as listed in the itinerary
- Entry to gardens and attractions as detailed in itinerary
- Tour leadership by garden expert Phil Dudman
- Tour management by a Travelrite International tour manager
- Port and handling charges, air taxes and surcharges at 1/12/18
- Onboard gratuities
- A Travelrite travel bag
Travelrite International has over 30 years' experience organising unique special interest tours to many wonderful and exotic locations worldwide. A family business that values integrity, quality and providing customers with fantastic value, in 2013 Travelrite won the 'Best Cruise Promotion' for its Film Festival at Sea tour with David Stratton and in 2015 it won the 'Cruise agency of the year' bronze award. Staff have all travelled extensively and can provide expert advice on any of your travel needs. Travelrite has two retail offices in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria.
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.