Splendours of Morocco View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
A truly unique and special escorted small group tour
Departs from Australia 05 March 2019 | 20 Amazing Days
Visiting Casablanca, Rabat, Fez, Volubilis, Meknes, Erfoud, Merzouga, Ouarzazate, Marrakech & EsVsaouira
From the undulating sands of the Sahara, the snow capped High Atlas mountains, the hustle of the souks, rose coloured palaces and date palms - this small group tour will immerse you in the culture and heritage of this beautiful country.
A country more exotic and enticing is hard to find. Morocco blends the best of Arab civilisation with an appealing climate and some of the world’s most beautiful hotels. On this journey, you will take in the fascinating history of imperial Fes, the mysterious Kasbahs of the Dades Valley, stay in a luxury desert camp and enjoy the charms of Marrakech.
- Discover all that exotic Morocco has to offer, from the historic cities in the north to the mysterious desert
- Experience the Sahara in style when you sleep under the stars at a luxury Desert Tented Camp amid the stunning Erg Chebbi dunes.
- Stay in the fascinating “Red City” at the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel Marrakech, your home for three nights
- Visit Jardin Majorelle in Marrakech, a garden created by an artist and later restored by design legend Yves Saint- Laurent.
- Explore Meknes and Volubilis, both UNESCO WorldHeritage Sites, to unveil Morocco’s unique culture and past
- Embrace life like a local with a ride on camel back and by horse and carriage
Why Travel Masters
With over 20 Years' Experience, Travel Masters boasts an award-winning team of highly qualified international consultants trained to assist you in all your travel needs.
Having travelled most continents of the world and experienced a number of the most diverse cultural backgrounds known to mankind, they offer clients a personalised approach to booking holidays, with extensive personal knowledge and understanding.
Managing directors Beth and Bob Malcolm are champions of the travel industry, with collectively more than 25 years' experience. Beth is well recognised in the travel and tourism sector as the past National Vice-President of the Australian Institute of Travel and Tourism, and as the two-time winner of the Australian Travel Management Award.
Bob and Beth personally escort small groups to unique and culturally diverse destinations throughout the world, ensuring that each person on the tour has the experience of a lifetime. Whether it's travelling to tourism meccas or exotic islands, you will be guaranteed a well organised, well paced and memorable holiday.
- Best Regional Travel Agency in Australia
- Australian Travel Centre of the Year
- State and National Awards for Excellence
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.