Australia & New Zealand for 18-35s View Basket
To order this holiday brochure for FREE delivery to your home or computer, click the GET THIS FREE button.
One life, one shot, so make it count. No regrets.
Small group adventures for 18-35s
Contiki. The original adventure travel company for 18 to 35s. Sure, there was no Facebook back in 1962, but there was a world that needed exploring, a beaten up old mini-van, and a group of mates with adventure in their bones. Since that first trip, we've spent 50 years perfecting the art of living with no regrets. And to tell you the truth, we've gotten pretty damn good at it. There's so much to discover in Australia and New Zealand. You won't want to miss a thing, which is why we cover Australia's 'Best Of', while still allowing you heaps of free time and flexible options to find your own adventures.
You may have grown up here, or now call Aussie home... but how much have you really experienced of Australia? Too often we look to travel elsewhere, and forget about the adventures in our own backyard. It’s time to discover the places you always wanted to go (or those you might not have thought about). And always only with 18-35’s - no younger, no older. It’s time to let the adventure begin. Don’t waste a moment or let any experience pass you by. Make every moment count.
So, take a break from the daily grind. Swap your 9 to 5 for epic moments and channel your inner explorer. When did you last try snorkeling in the Reef, scaling Kings Canyon, skydiving, or sailing the Whitsundays? And get it all organised for you?
Head out on an adventure with a bunch of people your age, and in your mind-set. Get those bragging rights in full force and explore your Australia.
Discover the sights of Australia you’ve just got to see. And why not? Just pack your bags & let Contiki sort out the rest. Outback adventure, dive trip, festival, long adventure up the coast? Contiki has you covered.
New Zealand, Adventure Capital of the World
It's our closest neighbour, but have you made the leap to New Zealand yet? Too often we look to travel longer distances, and forget about epic adventures just across the Tasman. It's time to escape the comfort zone. Head to the land they call Godzone, and experience the BUZZ that's got everyone talking. And always with people your age - 18-35's, no younger, no older.
Always thought about skydiving, seeing snow-capped mountains and visiting the birthplace of bungy, or an epic ski or board escape? It's all just a short plane ride away! Get ready for a Maori cultural experience, the famous Milford Sound and endless epic landscapes. - always with an expert local at the ready, for that insider angle WITHOUT the hassle.
Insider access on every trip
This stunning natural playground is filled with enough culture, adrenaline and beauty to be on every traveller's 'must do' list. But to make the most of this magnificent country you've got to do it right... you need to experience as much as possible and get access to all the right places.
From the must-do's like jet boating in Queenstown to an in-depth Maori cultural experience, this little country has so much to offer! Packed with stunning sights & adrenaline adventures, it's all about making the most of your time here while ticking all the boxes on your list. It's why Contiki has lined up all the best things to enjoy. Better than that, Contiki will also fast- track you to the hidden treasures that you won't find in a guide book... it all comes standard with your Backstage Pass. With Contiki, you get incredible value that can't be matched by anyone else.
Discover the best of Australia & New Zealand
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS After 50 years of travelling the world we've got travel down to a fine art. Sweet hook ups, insider knowledge and tricks of the trade. Our comfy coaches (some with WiFi) get you around with ease. It's access to Australia and New Zealand that just can't be beaten.
- EXCLUSIVE Our overnights will really impress. Think a slice of tropical utopia at a Whitsunday Island resort or wake up to views over Lake Wakatipu in Queenstown. We make sure you sleep tight every night.
- EXCLUSIVE FOOD From mouth-watering steaks in the Outback to kiwi classics like fish 'n' chips – there's no time like mealtime. We still leave you lots of ME Time to head out & explore Aussie tastes too.
- EXCLUSIVE The freedom to explore the way you want. It's an important part of travelling, so we provide you with loads of ME Time to discover & create your own adventure. We call it ME Time because it's all about you.
- EXCLUSIVE TEAM We bring the real Australia and New Zealand to life – our Tour Managers & Drivers are all passionate about their home & love sharing it with you. We'll get you off the tourist trails & into the heart of country.
- EXCLUSIVE INCLUSIONS More inclusions to unlock the Aussie and Kiwi icons, and hidden treasures the locals love. We'll open your eyes to Australia and New Zealand's best. The parts that will really make your trip.
This brochure covers the regions and holiday types listed below. Click on the links to see more free travel brochures covering the regions and holiday types you are interested in.
- Active: Walk, Cycle, Sports
- Australia Adventure
- Australia Budget
- Australia Camping
- Australia Island
- Australia Outback
- Camping Australia
- Camping New Zealand
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- New Zealand Adventure
- New Zealand Adventures
- New Zealand Budget
- New Zealand Group Tours
- New Zealand North Island
- New Zealand South Island
- Northern Territory
- Queensland Group Tours
- Queensland Islands
- SPECIAL INTEREST
- Walking & Cycling
- Young Travelllers 18-35s